Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TRAVEL - restaurants

A note to Ukrainian restaurants:

1. Americans are ok to have in your establishment.  Even though we are loud, we tip well if told that tipping is accepted in Ukraine, and while in "vacation mode".

2.  An English menu pretty much guarantees that we will visit more than once.  Even if translated poorly.

3.  You don't have to go get the English speaking person who doesn't know all that much English anyway.  If you just talk to us and make enough gestures, we'll get the drift.  Or better yet, we don't have to talk at all.  I'll just point to things.

Mmmmmm, Ukrainian food
*gobble gobble gobble*

4.  Whatever you end up bringing, I'll eat it anyway.  Everything is super good, even if I don't recognize it.  I'm just happy that you didn't throw me out for not understanding you!

No comments: