Tuesday, April 28, 2015

TRAVEL - back home for a bit!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the joys of jet lag.  Zack got up at 4:30am and couldn't go back to sleep... so he went to work!  Not kidding.  I woke up about 5am all aflutter with the new "in between trip" to do list on my mind.  So I spent a good 2 hours before the boys woke up with minor papery things and starting to unpack.  The boys adjusted back to the home environment pretty good today.  I had to do a little more reviewing of the discipline strategies we had employed previously. :)  They had a blast at Grandma and Grandpas' houses and big thanks to them and Pat and Emily for helping with them while we were gone.  And our orange tree was expertly watered thanks to Patrick and Christine, and our mail held thanks to the USPS.  I'll keep you updated with how we are preparing to go back to get our little girl, and hopefully early the next trip I will be able to post pics on social media sites - including this one!!!!  Oh happy day.  If you're in the area and would like to see pics - just stop on by, I can show you a whole bunch.

I wonder what she's thinking about today?  I wonder if she's looking at the little book we made for her?  Stay strong little one!

No comments: